Nortia Law Offices has been established as a result of the merger of several Russian national law firms with an aim to offer and to provide comprehensive consultancy services on a wide spectrum of legal and tax matters. Among our clients are Russian and multinational companies, individuals, state and local institutions.
We are committed to delivery of the outstanding quality legal advice.Nortia Law Officies
Our legal and tax practices operate from the offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Arkhangelsk. The clients’ legal and tax projects are handled by the specialists of our firm in different regions of Russia, as well as abroad by attracting resources of the partner law firms in the relevant countries, as necessary.
The firm has built up a team of experts, who have strong credentials and sound practical experience in various areas:
- corporate law
- mergers and acquisitions
- legal support of investments in different fields of commercial and non-commercial activities
- tax law
- finance and accounting
- arbitrazh and civil proceedings
- antitrust, customs and administrative law
- currency control
- land and other real property
- intellectual property protection
- labour law
- transport and maritime law, etc.
Our specialists have gained education in Russia and abroad, are fluent in English and other European languages, have worked in the largest international and Russian law firms and consulting companies, as well as in the companies engaged in different industry sectors. This allows us to combine the use of modern techniques and the knowledge of the clients’ businesses.
While working on the tasks mandated to us, our key aim is to help our clients both to effectively resolve their business, tax and legal matters and to adopt reasonable management and investment decisions based on our knowledge of law, trends in business, administrative and court practice, our practical experience, as well as our own unique approaches and methods.
In order to improve efficiency and reduce costs Nortia Law Offices has developed an approach which allows the firm to combine in an offering both the services of high quality and flexible pricing of these services.
This approach has the following key characteristics:
- Structuring of our work on each separate project individually and, in particular, by engaging the team of necessary experts who have knowledge of relevant areas of law and industry sectors, as well as practical experience in similar projects
- Offering of feasible solutions based on the knowledge of the client’s business
- Close interaction with the client’s team
- Sharing of knowledge and practical business, legal and tax experience between the firm’s offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Arkhangelsk, as well as with the partner law firms operating abroad